DUBLIN, May 12, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “Global Quick Service Restaurant (QSR) Market Factbook (2022 Edition): World Market Review By Brands, Outlets, Delivery Model and Ownership (2016-2026)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.comit is offer.
The global QSR market has been valued at $713.29 billion in 2021. With increasing disposable income in highly populated countries such as China and IndiaQSR market growth rate is increasing and is expected to grow further in the coming years.
Home delivery segment is expected to witness considerable growth in the global QSR market as post-pandemic people want to avoid physical contact with crowded places and at the same time many convenient and easy online ordering options are there to place order and enjoy favorite food. with all the comforts at home.
With COVID-19 having changed – and still changing – the definition of “normal” across the globe, most industries are still struggling to adapt. The effect on the restaurant industry has been particularly dramatic. With restaurants and pubs closed for seated service, many establishments are struggling to keep their heads above water. On the other hand, locations that are able to offer delivery and pick-up options are seeing a surge in order volumes. Meal kit delivery services are also seeing a major resurgence in interest.
Asia The Pacific region is expected to witness considerable growth in the market owing to the increase in the middle income group and rapid urbanization. Furthermore, the presence of some key market players in the region also supports the growth of the market in this region throughout the forecast period and beyond.
Moreover, the demand for Italian cuisine is comparatively higher compared to other cuisines of this category in the world. People have different preferences, choices and priorities when it comes to tastes and uniqueness of foods for themselves, which is an important factor in driving the market growth of any region or country particular.
- The report analyzes the QSR market by value (USD billion).
- The report analyzes the QSR market by number of stores (in units).
- The report analyzes the QSR market by type of service (pick-up, take-out, home delivery).
- The report analyzes the QSR market by business model (Indie, Chain and Franchise).
- The report analyzes the QSR market by type of cuisine (Italian, Chinese, Japanese, other).
- The report analyzes the QSR market by delivery method (Dine in & Drive Thru) and ownership (ownership and franchise) (number of stores).
- The report also analyzes North America, UK, Japan and Indian QSR Market Wise Number of Snapshot stores (McDonalds, Starbucks, KFC, Subway, Taco Bell, Pizza Hut, Tim HortonsBurger King, Wendy’s and Domino’s)
- The global QSR market has been analyzed by country (United States, Canada, UK, Germany, Italy, France, China, Japan, India, Mexico).
- The key insights of the report have been presented through the frameworks of SWOT and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis. In addition, the attractiveness of the market was presented by region, by type of service, by business model, by type of cuisine.
- Also, major industry opportunities, trends, drivers, and challenges have been analyzed in the report.
- The report tracks competitive developments, strategies, mergers and acquisitions, and new product development. Companies analyzed in the report include McDonald’s, The Wendy’s Company, Restaurants Brand International, Bloomin’ Brands, Ark Restaurant Corporation, Starbucks Corporation, Chipotle Mexican Grill, Carrols Restaurant Group, Yum! Brands Inc., Subway.
- The report presents the QSR market analysis for the historical period of 2016-2021 and the forecast period of 2022-2026.
Main topics covered:
1. Report Scope and Methodology
2. Strategic Recommendations
3. Global QSR Market: Product Overview
4. Global QSR Market: An Analysis
4.1 Market Size, by Value, 2016 – 2021
4.2 Market Size, by Value, 2022 – 2026
4.3 Impact of COVID-19 on the global QSR market
4.4 Analysis of Global Macroeconomic Factors
5. Global QSR Market: Segment Analysis
5.1 Global QSR Market by Service Type
5.2 Global QSR Market Competitive Scenario – By Service Type
5.3 By Consumption, by Value (USD Billion), 2016-2026
5.4 Takeout, by Value (USD Billion), 2016-2026
5.5 Per Home Delivery, Value (USD Billion), 2016-2026
6. Global QSR Market by Business Model
6.1 Global QSR Market: Segment Analysis
6.2 Global QSR Market Competitive Scenario- By Business Model
6.3 By Freelancer, Value (USD Billion), 2016-2026
6.4 By Chain and Franchise, by Value (USD Billion), 2016-2026
7. Global QSR Market by Type of Cuisine
7.1 Global QSR Market: By Type of Cuisine
7.2 Global QSR Market Competitive Scenario – By Cuisine Type
7.3 Italy by value (USD billion) 2016-2026
7.4 By Chinese, Value (USD Billion) 2016-2026
7.5 By Japanese, by Value (USD Billion) 2016-2026
7.6 By Other, Value (USD Billion) 2016-2026
8. North America QSR Market: An Analysis (2016-2026)
9. Europe QSR Market: An Analysis (2016-2026)
10. Asia-Pacific QSR Market: An Analysis (2016-2026)
11. LAMEA QSR Market: An Analysis (2016-2026)
12. Global QSR Market Dynamics
12.1 Global QSR Market Drivers
12.2 Global QSR Market Constraints
12.3 Global QSR Market Trends
13. Market attractiveness and strategic analysis
13.1 Market Attractiveness Chart of Global QSR Market – By Service Type (Year 2026)
13.2 Market Attractiveness Chart of Global QSR Market – By Business Model (Year 2026)
13.3 Market Attractiveness Chart of Global QSR Market – By Cuisine Type (Year 2026)
13.4 Market Attractiveness Chart of Global QSR Market – By Region (Year 2026)
14. Competitive landscape
14.1 Global Major Companies Market Share
14.2 SWOT Analysis – Global QSR Market
14.3 Porter Five Force Analysis – Global QSR Market
15. Company Profiles (Company Description, Financial Analysis, Business Strategy)
15.2 The Wendy’s Company
15.3 International Brand Restaurants
15.4 Bloomin Trademarks
15.5 Starbucks Corporation
15.6 Yum Inc. Trademarks
15.7 Carrolls Restaurant Group
15.8 Ark Restaurant Corporation
15.9 Chipotle Mexican Grill
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/g1i798
Research and Markets
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets